Terms & Conditions
The term of use laid herein is a legal and enforceable agreement between you and Amity Software Inc., It is in your best interest to read these Terms and conditions carefully before you opt any plan on offer from Amity Software Inc.,
The terms and conditions stated here provide important information regarding the use of the services and website of Amity Software Inc., Once you agree with these Terms and conditions they would be applicable to any plan you opt as part of the services from Amity Software Inc.,
If you don't agree with the Terms and conditions laid herein, you may not subscribe with us as to avail with us your agreement to these terms is mandatory to avail our services.
Defined herein are certain terms we've used frequently in the Terms and conditions we lay here:
Any software, material, services, on the Amity Software Inc., website that is retail.amity-software.com or any other content Amity Software Inc., develops and utilizes for internal or external communication is collectively referred to as Content.
An individual representing himself or any small office or enterprise who wishes to avail the services of Amity Software Inc., Collectively, is our customer.
Amity Software Inc.,
A Unit of Amity Software Inc., 901 H Street, STE 310, Sacramento, CA 95814
Amity Software Inc., Certified Technicians
All technicians that Amity Software Inc., employs and puts on board are collectively referred to as Amity Software Inc., Certified Technicians.
Flexi Plan (Month-to-month), any tenure-based plan or SAP Plan you subscribe to avail the services of Amity Software Inc.,
The order you place to opt for Flexi plan, any tenure-based plan or SAP plan you wish to avail from Amity Software Inc.,
Plans you can opt for as an individual or as a representative of a small office or an enterprise. They are active for a particular tenure and automatically terminate once the period is over, unless renewed through prior communication. You have the choice to avail 3-Months plan, 6-Months plan, Business Plan as part of tenured plan.
Plan you opt for required activation payment of $99.99 to start (valid for 30 days from purchased date) and a payment of $9.99 every consecutive month (billable at the beginning of the month) on auto renewal basis till the subscription has been cancelled.
This is a dynamic plan for our SAP customers which determines number of hours or days based on issue or short term project at hand. The agreement is made between Amity sales/SAP consultant and customer before commencement of actual work.
Services you avail as part of the flexi plan, any tenured recurring plan or SAP plan by calling our toll-free number provided on our site on through our website retail.amity-software.com.
Services cover under flexi , tenured and SAP plans
It's the sole discretion of Amity Software Inc., to modify the scope of service (add new service or delete some services). Amity Software Inc., also reserves the right to discontinue a service it commits to provide. During such a scenario the customer may be eligible for a refund subject to the terms and conditions of our Refund Policy.
Amity Software Inc., also reserves the right to discontinue a service. Refer to the Refund Policy for further details.
Tenured Services:Tenured services that come with a tenured plan you avail (including 3-months & 6-months).
Flexi Services: Non-tenured services you avail as month on month basis after paying the activation fee.
SAP Plan you consume as and when basis.
Website of Amity Software Inc.,
Website of Amity Software Inc., refer to the website located at the domain retail.amity-software.com
Any content made available on retail.amity-software.com including blogs, whitepapers, press releases, product guides, datasheets, podcasts, newsletters, etc. Amity Software Inc., holds the copyright for any such material.
Software or Support Software Tool
Any computer program that you receive to aid us in delivering the services to you in the form of download, CD/DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media, through any mode of delivery, is referred to software or support software tool to be more precise. Such software can be the one developed and/or patented by Amity Software Inc., It can also be any third-party product that Amity Software Inc., have assisted to help you purchase. The use of such software is governed by the license agreement or terms and conditions that accompany the software, ordering documents, exhibits, and other licensing terms. If such software is not accompanied by any terms and conditions, the Terms and conditions laid herein would suffice.
Any service you receive as part of the plan you've opted for over phone, live chat session, or access. The service is governed by the Terms and conditions that you are reading here.
Here's how you can avail our services:
1. Call at the toll-free number provided at retail.amity-software.com to connect with our technician.
2. Explain the problem you are facing with your desktop, laptop, all-in-one PC, or any other device.
3. Following your authorization, our technician takes access of your PC to diagnose the exact cause of the problem.
4. Then he suggests a plan that may suit your need and is on offer from Amity Software Inc., (Our services can only be availed if you opt for a plan from us).
5. You give us the authorization to charge your credit card in advance and become eligible to avail our services. Refer to Billing section for further details.
Our services include routine PC tune up; removal of viruses, malware and other security threats; installation or upgrade of all supported operating systems; installation of updates; connectivity of all supported devices and peripherals including printers, scanners, multifunction devices, etc.; resolution of connectivity issues; diagnosis and repair of various supported third-party security products, browsers, application software and utilities; SAP support of all kind – functional, technical, administrative, Installation or rollout and upgrades. We also may recommend certain third-party products and services for general upkeep of your PC/System.
Amity Software Inc., reserves the right to modify the plans and scope of services on offer at any time without prior notice.
At any time during the call, Amity Software Inc., Certified Technician/SAP Consultants may take access of your PC/System to diagnose problems with it and to fix them with your prior authorization. You need to facilitate the availability of a high-speed Internet connection and it is your responsibility to make it available to our technician/consultant. You also need to assist our technician/consultant when he tries to diagnose or repair your PC/system. If you fail to do so, it will be considered as a breach of agreement with Amity Software Inc., The procedures to follow, to diagnose and repair your PC/system are at the sole discretion of our technician/consultant and you are required to cooperate with our technician/consultant to the best of your knowledge.
Support Software Tool
To deliver our services effectively, our technician may:
o Ask for assistance to download and install a proprietary or third-party software.
o Assist you or ask for assistance to facilitate access via a proprietary or third-party tool.
o Utilize the proprietary or third-party software to diagnose and/or repair your PC.
o Delete or uninstall the third-party software once the issue is resolved.
If you agree to the Terms and conditions stated here it will be considered as permission from your end to download and install any Amity Software Inc., proprietary or third-party copyrighted software support tool.
Commercially Reasonable Effort
Amity Software Inc., Certified Technicians/SAP consultants are trained to make best efforts to diagnose and repair a laptop, desktop, all-in-one PC, any connected device/peripheral or SAP system. However, due to any reason whatsoever, if our technician/consultant is unable to fix the problem, you are not liable to pay for such effort.
If, while diagnosing a PC/SAP system, our technician/consultant realizes that the problem is beyond the defined scope of support, he/she may refer you to appropriate alternate destination. However, to facilitate access for you is beyond our scope of support.
In connection with obtaining the services of Amity Software Inc., you agree that you will cooperate with the Amity Software Inc., Certified Technician. Our technician will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience suggests that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and carefully follow his/her instructions. You must also confirm that the following conditions are true:
a) The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstation and other peripherals.
b) You must have knowledge regarding the hardware of your device, any software involved, the circumstances surrounding the incident and associated facts.
c) The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and can be made available by you without limit during any telephone discussions with Amity Software Inc., support personnel.
d) You understand and agree that Amity Software Inc., shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. Amity Software Inc., strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
e) Before perform any change in your PC, as a security measure, Amity Software Inc., Certified Technician shall create a restore point on your PC. If required, our technicians can utilize the restore point to get the system back to the condition it was before they took the session.
f) In case of SAP related issue, you must be able to explain the issue clearly, provide list of errors if any, steps to reproduce the case if applicable and grant appropriate access of the system in development environment. g) To maintain clarity on what Amity Software Inc., commits and what the entity delivers to you, all conservations between you and our technicians/consultants and all sessions that our technician/ consultant takes on your PC/system will be recorded.
Availability of services
With a vision to serve a wider consumer base, Amity Software Inc., intends to provide 24×7 services in all time-zones in the near future. However, at present our services are available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, EST from Monday to Saturday.
At times, due to system maintenance, or upgrade our services may not be available for a short duration in your time-zone.
Termination of Services
The termination of services is governed by the Amity Software Inc., Cancellation Policy laid underneath. Following the cancellation, all refunds will be governed by the Refund Policy of Amity Software Inc.,
The services we provide are governed by the Terms and conditions stated here and terms specific to the plan order. Adhering to the collective Terms and conditions, Amity Software Inc., Certified Technicians will use commercially reasonable effort to address your questions. Our technicians will attempt problem diagnosis and resolution through phone, via chat session, access, or through any other suitable means.
You agree that if access is used, there will be no residual software from the session left on your PC. However during the time of session; our technicians may install software on your PC. Sole purpose of the software is to make it easier for the customer to connect with our support team.
All undertakings under service plans are subject to Amity Software Inc., limited warranty, which is set forth below.
Services you wish to avail from Amity Software Inc., will be available only after advance payment is made to Amity Software Inc., You will be intimated via phone or mail the exact amount you need to pay in lieu of the services you wish to avail. Chargeable amounts against specific plans are also mentioned on the website of Amity Software Inc.,
From time to time, Amity Software Inc., introduces discounts on services a customer may avail in addition to the regular service on offer. You may be entitled for such a discount if you avail such service during the offer period.
Payment terms and conditions:
- The amount includes all applicable taxes.
- You need to make the payments in favor of Amity Software Inc.,
- Preferred mode of payment is credit card. (Refer to Credit Card Billing section for further details).
- Authorization of payment for any plan needs to be done before you avail our services.
- Certain service plans may also include fees such as "service fee" and/or "activation fee".
- A plan order that will be created will contain all payment details including the plan opted for, chargeable amount, payment mode, etc.
- No service will be rendered if the authorization for the opted plan is not made in advance.
- Promotional discount is valid until: ✓ The plan expires. ✓ You terminate the plan before its expiry. ✓ You terminate the service required to avail that promotional discount.
THROUGH CREDIT CARD
Once you decide to avail our services, Amity Software Inc., Certified Technician may ask you to provide your updated credit card information. You will also be asked to authorize Amity Software Inc., or to place on hold any payment against the plan you've opted for. You also permit the card issuer to clear the payment against the services you've opted for without requiring a signed receipt from your end. You also agree that the charges are to be placed before the card issuer for clearance against the services you've opted for.
You also may be required to authorize that any entity that collects payments or acts as a billing agent for Amity Software Inc., can also continue to attempt to charge or place on hold any full or partial payment till the entire amount is charged against the service you've opted for.
In case you switch to a different card issuer while there are some partial payments yet to be made to Amity Software Inc., against the services you've opted for, you need to provide the updated card information to Amity Software Inc.,
You also agree that neither Amity Software Inc., nor any agency or establishment acting on behalf of Amity Software Inc., can be held responsible for any insufficient funds in your credit card account or for any additional charges you need to clear as a result of attempts Amity Software Inc., or its agencies make to charge or to put on hold any payment against the services you've opted for.
THROUGH DEBIT CARD/DIRECT DEBIT/ACH/E-CHECK
If you've given your debit card information instead of credit card information to Amity Software Inc.,, the entity or any third party acting on the behalf of Amity Software Inc.,, has the authority to charge your debit card all the payments you've agreed to make against the services you've opted for. If you wish to change the details to a credit card number, you can do so anytime during the plan period.
In case you wish to enroll for ACH, eCheck or Direct debit facility, you need to provide Amity Software Inc., with the information for the same. All payments will be charged against the ACH, eCheck or Direct debit number you've shared with Amity Software Inc.,
All payments through debit/credit card are also governed by the specific terms and conditions set forth by the card issuer.
Flexi plan being a subscription plan expires after 30 days unless set-up for auto renewal on first day of subsequent month on receipt of monthly subscription for the month until cancelled by the customer.
Every tenured plan (3 month/6 month) expires after its plan period finishes and doesn't get renewed automatically. You need to call Amity Software Inc., one month in advance to renew your tenured plan. If you wish to renew any tenured plan, you can opt for any such plan on offer during that particular time period or the plan you're subscribed to if it's available during the time period. Amity Software Inc., will charge you the amount against the prevailing subscription charges for the plan you've opted for.
For auto-renewal of a plan, you need to call Amity Software Inc., one month in advance and state your preference.
RESPONSBILITIES and LIABILITIES
While availing the services from Amity Software Inc., you are in agreement that:
a) You own the PC for which you wish to avail the services.
b) You have the license of the software you're using on it.
c) The details you've shared with us including the credit card information are correct to the best of your knowledge.
d) You authorize Amity Software Inc., to charge your debit/credit/account number against the plan you've opted for.
e) You will be asked to enter username and password of your choice while registering with us. It's your responsibility to maintain complete confidentiality of such information.
f) It's your responsibility to bring Amity Software Inc., into confidence if you suspect of any unauthorized access of your account
Amity Software Inc., cannot be held liable for:
- Following the use of our services if by any chance you tend to lose any data, Amity Software Inc., will not be liable for such loss nor can be held accountable to recover such data, network or software you've lost.
- Amity Software Inc., cannot be held liable for any loss of data you've incurred in case of any security issue.
- You cannot hold Amity Software Inc., or its employees liable for any hardware malfunction at the time of our session on your PC.
- You can also not hold Amity Software Inc., or any of its employees responsible for any special, direct, indirect or consequential damages or damages resulting from loss of use, loss of data, revenue, business or profits following the use of our services.
- Not with standing anything to the contrary in no event shall Amity Software Inc., be liable to you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you under the Plan Order that is the subject of the dispute.
FAIR USE POLICY – Termination of service
Amity Software Inc., reserves the right to terminate the service with prior written intimation under the following conditions:
a) Amity Software Inc., comes to know that the services on offer are being used by someone other than you.
b) You're availing the services on a computer other than the one registered with us.
c) Services are being used to commit fraud or other unlawful activities.
d) You exceed the level of use reasonably acceptable under the tenured plan.
e) For refund of money under such circumstances, please refer to the refund policy mentioned underneath.
In case Amity Software Inc., terminates your services before the plan expires, you will be refunded the amount for the days left on pro-rata basis. However, no refund of money would be entertained for the period prior to the incident.
You can also get the services from Amity Software Inc., terminated if you are not satisfied with them. For further details please refer to the cancellation policy.
1) Flexi Plan
The Flexi Plan requires one-time set-up with 30 days of services, and continues on month-to-month basis on receipt of monthly subscription on first day of the month in advance till cancelled by the customer.
- You only need to make the payment after the issue is resolved.
- You are not liable to make a payment in lieu of the effort Amity Software Inc., Certified Technicians make if they are unable to rectify the problem.
- If the problem recurs within the warranty period, Amity Software Inc., Certified Technicians will use commercially reasonable efforts to rectify the issue without additional charge.
- You can opt for a refund from Amity Software Inc., if the problem persists even after our technicians have placed in commercially reasonable effort to resolve the issue.
2) Tenured plans
Any tenured plan for which duration is linked. Amity Software Inc., offers 3-month & 6-month plans.
3) SAP plans
in case of SAP services, warrantee does not hold if any patch is applied, master data, configuration or process has changed.
4) Exclusions from Services
Services Amity Software Inc., offers shall not include:
- Any item or activity that does not form a part of the terms of a plan order.
- Any service beyond the duration limitations of the plan.
- Problem with your computer or connected device, or its configuration that is beyond our scope of support.
- Software, including the operating system and software added to the registered hardware products that are out of scope for the service plan.
- Problems due to:
a) Accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power.
b) PC or software usage not as per the product instructions provided by the manufacturer.
c) Your failure to follow the product instructions provided by the manufacturer.
d) Your failure to perform preventive maintenance.
e) Problems arising due to accessories, parts, or components not compatible with the product.
f) Non-compliance with the instructions communicated by Amity Software Inc., Certified Technicians.
g) Hardware issues/failures.
h) Bugs in the product itself (SAP)
- Any computer that does not fulfill the minimum hardware and operating system specification required to receive our services.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE ON THE WEBSITE OF Amity Software Inc.,
All materials and software available on the website of Amity Software Inc., is the property of Amity Software Inc., You are only permitted to use/download materials and software as part of the service you avail from Amity Software Inc., or as part of the promotion offered by Amity Software Inc., You also need to adhere to the use of End User License Agreement (EULA) which accompanies the software or material. However, in the absence of EULA the Terms and conditions set forth by Amity Software Inc., will be applicable.
According to EULA and Amity Software Inc., plan order, the material and software are strictly meant for personal use only. If you transmit, reproduce or distribute any such material and software, it will be considered a breach of law, and may lead to severe civil and criminal penalties.
You cannot transmit any logo, graphic, sound, image or video appearing on the website of Amity Software Inc.,
You are further restricted to redistributing any materials and software appearing on the website of Amity Software Inc.,, unless permitted by the respective EULA for that material or software.
Guest to the portal of Amity Software Inc.,
If you are not currently subscribed to the services of Amity Software Inc., or any of its brands, you are considered as a "Guest" to the website. Even if you are our current customer and you use the website of Amity Software Inc., outside of the scope of a service specified under an applicable plan order, you will be treated as a "guest". As a guest, you are permitted to use the materials and software provided on the website of Amity Software Inc., as a guest for limited purposes including:
- Deciding whether to subscribe to the services provided on the website of Amity Software Inc.,
- Registering on the website of Amity Software Inc., and submitting plan orders only. The foregoing license grant is a non-exclusive revocable license.
End User License Agreement
Anytime during the period of subscription, the technicians of Amity Software Inc., may install a software owned by the company or any third-party company, Amity Software Inc., holds the responsibility and the right to update or upgrade the software. You hereby agree to cooperate with Amity Software Inc., Certified Technicians in the process required to install, update or upgrade the software. You also agree to use the software as part of the tenured service, or for use with the tenured service you've opted for and not for any other purpose.
In case the end user license agreement (EULA) is accompanied by any third-party software or proprietary software from Amity Software Inc.,, you can use such software only as stated in the Terms and conditions mentioned herein. To use the third-party software that forms a part of EULA, you need to first be in agreement with the Terms and conditions stated here.
Your use of any software or material from the website of Amity Software Inc., is at your own risk. You cannot hold Amity Software Inc., responsible for any data loss, malfunction of system, or any problem you face while using such software or materials. Amity Software Inc., also does not take any guarantee that such product or material will meet the levels of expectations you've set forth nor claims that it will perform properly on your computer.
Amity Software Inc., also disclaims all warranties expressed or implied otherwise of any software, or material whether in the nature of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise.
If at all you are not satisfied with the performance of such software or material you can:
- Allow Amity Software Inc., to re-perform the services subject to dispute (b) re-download and reinstall the software.
- Subject to dispute re-download and reinstall the software.
Amity Software Inc., and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the information contained in materials or the software for any purpose whatsoever. All materials and software are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty of any kind whatsoever.
Amity Software Inc., and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied with regards to this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
The materials provided on the website of Amity Software Inc., could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Amity Software Inc., and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the materials and/or the software described herein.
Amity Software Inc., may provide you access to mail services, addresses, bulletin board services, instant messaging services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with Amity Software Inc., employees or associated agencies or establishments as appropriate to your service under the plan order.
Each communication service and collectively communication services shall only be used under an accepted plan order, and not for any other purpose.
Use of communication services
You agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that you will never employ communication service to:
- Connect with surveys, contests, pyramid contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame through abuse, harassment, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, disrespectful, defamatory disrespectful, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, service photographs, service or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the materials in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar service or programs that may damage the operation of another's someone else's computer or someone else's property.
- Unless any communication service specifically allows, advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, that cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any proprietary rights notices, such as author attributions, legal attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or origin or source of service or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading Amity Software Inc., or others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the materials or other users or usage information or any portion thereof.
Amity Software Inc., has no obligation to monitor the communication services. However, the tech provider reserves the right to review materials posted to the communication services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
Amity Software Inc., reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time, without prior notice, for any reason.
Amity Software Inc., reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal processor governmental request, or to edit, deny to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
Any materials uploaded to the communication services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. If you download the materials, you are responsible for adhering to such limitations.
LIMITED SERVICE WARRANTY
If, as the subscriber, you are not satisfied with the services of Amity Software Inc., you can:
- Ask Amity Software Inc., Certified Technicians to re-perform the services.
- Get the services cancelled. Such cancellation however will be governed by the cancellation policy, refund policy and all other Terms and conditions mentioned herein.
Amity Software Inc., is not liable to pay any expenses you incur if at all you intend to procure any other service from any other provider.
A few Amity Software Inc., service plans come with a 7-day limited service warranty as it may be stated in the online documentation you may receive while you opt for such plan.
This 7-day limited service warranty is however subject to fulfillment of
- Terms for the specific service.
- Terms and conditions in this document.
Unless stated otherwise, Amity Software Inc., or its associates, agents, suppliers, employees, licensors, cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, punitive or consequential damages caused by:
- Use of service Amity Software Inc., offers
- Use of content provided on the website of Amity Software Inc., or any other text, document you've got as part of the plan you've opted for or service you've availed.
- Delay or inability to avail the services of Amity Software Inc.,
- Problem related to third-party product or service.
- Problems with a PC due to unauthorized third party access.
- Any hardware failure following the use of our services.
Our services also do not include:
- Restoration services
- Recovery of lost data or deleted work
- Recovery of damaged personal files
- Repair of any hardware issue, etc.
Amity Software Inc., also reserves the right to modify or change the services.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Amity Software Inc., Certified Technicians may suggest you to opt for any third party software or service. It's your responsibility to comply with the specific terms and conditions of that particular third party product or service before you plan to install the same on your PC.
- Amity Software Inc., will not be responsible to adhere to the terms and conditions set forth in the agreement for that specific third party software or service. All responsibility to follow the terms and conditions for that third party software or service will be held by you.
- Amity Software Inc., does not make any representation in any regard for any third party product or service you've installed or intend to install on your PC. For relevant warranties related to such third party software or service, you can contact the OEM of that software or service at your cost. You also agree that any unauthorized access to any third party software or service would negate the warranty that you have against that software or service.
- Though Amity Software Inc., may suggest you to acquire a third party service, Amity Software Inc., cannot be held responsible for this. It is your decision to acquire such service.
- Amity Software Inc., will also not be responsible for any error that may occur due to that service or any act of yours that results in the breach of terms and conditions set forth for that specific service.
Amity Software Inc., REFUND POLICY
If there is any instance reported to Amity Software Inc., where our technical support experts have been unable to resolve the issue or the issue lies out of our scope then the refund and the cancellation policy would be applicable. For our Flexi plan, the Money-Back Guarantee is valid for 7 days from the date of 1st incident or receipt of applicable fee/monthly subscription whichever is earlier. Any refund request beyond these periods will not be entertained. For our tenured plans the Money-Back Guarantee is valid for (30) days of purchase. After 30 Days, refund will be done after deducting the reasonable charges or fee for successful resolution of the issues or services provided during that period. If for any reason customer is not completely satisfied with our plans, simply drop us an mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amity Software Inc., CANCELLATION POLICY
Amity Software Inc., also gives the option to cancel your subscription anytime during the period you've opted under the following conditions:
- If our technicians have failed to resolve even a single issue in your PC till the time you ask for cancellation. (In such a scenario, we will refund the entire amount we've charged for a plan you've opted.)
- If our technicians were able to resolve a few or all problems you encountered during the tenure of the plan yet you are not satisfied with the way the services were delivered, you can still cancel the service you've availed with Amity Software Inc., However, under such circumstances, refund will be made on pro-rata basis for the days left for expiration of the support plan
- If the customer wants to cancel the subscription of Flexi plan, the customer has to send an mail one week (7 days) prior to the billing date at email@example.com . An activation charge/set-up fee of Flexi Plan is Non refundable and can only be refunded within 7 days from the date of first incident on account of non-delivery of services due to reasons attributable to Amity Software Inc.,
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You acknowledge and agree that Amity Software Inc., cannot be held responsible for delays you encounter in availing our services for reasons beyond our control. Such delays include those due to acts of God including flood, earthquake, storm, or any sudden strike by fire, or war, armed conflict, terror act, boycott, riot, release of toxic substance or explosion.
- You agree to indemnify Amity Software Inc., and its affiliates, agents, employees, suppliers, directors, officers, licensors, consultants, and third party website providers from and against any claims, demands, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including actual attorneys' fees resulting from your violation of the material terms of these terms and conditions.
- Any misuse or abuse of a service, any use of the service that amounts to infringement or infringement by any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other right of Amity Software Inc., or any other third party. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of Amity Software Inc., against any claim.
- Amity Software Inc., reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Amity Software Inc., You agree immediately to notify Amity Software Inc., of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security acquainted to you.
You are not permitted to create any hyperlinks to any material or software offered through the website of Amity Software Inc.,
If any portion of terms and conditions laid herein has become invalid or unenforceable, Amity Software Inc., will use commercially reasonable effort to enforce such portion of terms and conditions. However, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect. Failure to enforce such provision does in no circumstance be considered as a waiver of such provision.
Amity Software Inc., holds all proprietary rights of all services, the website, software support tool we own, all trade names, registered marks, and service marks associated or displayed with the services. You, cannot deface, remove, or claim any copyright or trademark notices of other proprietary rights of Amity Software Inc.,, under any circumstance whatsoever.
Venue of Law
All disputes will be resolved in accordance to the laws of the State of California. However, Amity Software Inc., assures you that no law will be violated.